Big shoutout to all the Data talents! Are you looking for a challenging internship and does financial data make you happy? Read on and become part of Europe’s #1 Cloud software company!
What do well-known brands within the Public sector have in common? There’s a big chance that they use our Cloud Solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management, Healthcare and Payroll for Scandinavia and Europe. We deliver software that simplifies and digitises core business processes in the private and public sector. By helping millions of customers run their business every day (yes, you’re welcome!), we give companies a competitive edge and individuals time to focus on what they love.
What does it specifically mean for you?
Quite a lot, because we literally ”roll out the red carpet” for new talent. Together with an experienced team you will make sure that our services are even more meaningful and relevant for our users. During this internship you will be challenged to increase the insight of financial product data. You will take a deep dive into topics like revenue, cost and operating margin and will specifically focus yourself on our Youforce platform which is now the solution for the Governance- and Healthcare sector.
Regarding our data, we are using Tableau for our current data insights. Our Youforce product contains a high number of modules and is built by 20 different product development teams. The tech state of the Youforce modules differs. Some modules are having a low tech debt and others do have a higher one. To keep the development going it is important to get better insight in the relation between the maintenance per cost and the technical debt state of the module.
So, summarised you will:
- Contribute to the improvement of our financial insights landscape within Product Development;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our strategies;
- Initiate and conduct experiments, and proactive support the Development team members;
You will bring
- A hands-on mentality (you’ll be a full member of the team right from the start!) and the energy to become best in class;
- You are just finishing your higher education in IT, Financial Management or similar. So you already got the basic knowledge/skills that can use to become successful;
- Excellent written and verbal English and Dutch skills (B2 + level);
- Affinity specifically with HR Software and Customer Service is a big plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team, motivate and build collaborative relationships;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Thinking in possibilities and ‘outside-of-the-box ‘;
- (You dare to develop) leadership skills;
- High learning agility.
Regardless of the list of expectations mentioned above it’s important to be highly motivated and willing to learn!
We are offering
- A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Become part of a fast-moving organisation where you can make a difference;
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment;
- Professional growth and internal development hubs;
- An internship allowance of €450 based on 40 hours a week and the opportunity to become part of the team after your internship;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
At Visma l Raet we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Who better to tell us more about you than you. Therefore, please share your CV and a few words in a motivational letter.
Ideally, the position is filled from September. We look forward to hearing from you. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
If you have any further questions regarding the internship, please feel free to contact Boycke Houwen (Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org