Hi Change Management Intern! Are you looking for a challenging internship where you will become part of the transition to a process-driven way of work? Read on and become part of Europe’s #1 Cloud software company!
What do well-known brands within the Public sector have in common? There’s a big chance that they use our Cloud Solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management, Healthcare and Payroll for Scandinavia and Europe. We deliver software that simplifies and digitises core business processes in the private and public sector. By helping millions of customers run their business every day, we give companies a competitive edge and individuals time to focus on what they love.
What does it specifically mean for you?
Quite a lot, because we literally ”roll out the red carpet” for new talent. Together with an experienced team you will make sure that our services are even more meaningful and relevant for our users. During this internship you will focus on becoming fully process driven. You see, our Youforce product, which is developed by our Product Development department, contains a high number of modules. In the past we always spoke about different products (modules), but in reality they all combine into one main product: Youforce. That is why we are on route to change this mindset internally, as well as towards our customers. The strategy of Youforce is to become process driven instead of module driven. This also has a consequence on how we communicate about product information towards customers. Our current communication is categorised per module. Since we do have 20 specific Product teams within Youforce, they are all partly responsible for a small part of the process. You can probably see our challenge in thinking and communicating in processes here.
Will you be the one who is going to help us investigate best practices to ensure a cross module mindset and process focussed communication?
So, to summarise, you will:
- Contribute to the improvement of our internal communication within PD;
- Initiate new ideas and be a sparring partner to the PD Management.
You will bring
- A hands-on mentality (you’ll be a full member of the team right from the start!) and the energy to become best in class;
- You are just finishing your higher education in IT, Change Management or similar. So you already got the basic knowledge/skills that can use to become successful;
- Excellent written and verbal English and Dutch skills (B2 + level);
- Affinity specifically with HR Software and Customer Service is a big plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team, motivate and build collaborative relationships;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Thinking in possibilities and ‘outside-of-the-box ‘;
- (You dare to develop) leadership skills;
- High learning agility.
Regardless of the list of expectations mentioned above it’s important to be highly motivated and willing to learn!
We are offering
- A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Become part of a fast-moving organisation where you can make a difference;
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment;
- Professional growth and internal development hubs;
- An internship allowance of €450 per month based on 40 hours a week and the opportunity to become part of the team after your internship;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
At Visma l Raet we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Who better to tell us more about you than you. Therefore, please share your CV and a few words in a motivational letter.
Ideally, the position is filled from September. We look forward to hearing from you. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
If you have any further questions regarding the internship, please feel free to contact Boycke Houwen (Talent Acquisition Partner) at email@example.com