Do HRM processes no longer have any secrets for you, have you frequently worked with HRM software, rolled up your sleeves and now think it is time to take control and shape the future of HRM Software? Then the Business Analyst role Visma.net HRM might be something for you.
What does the role of Business Analyst entail?
You will play an important role in the development of our HRM Software and customer data needs. You will shape our solution to unburden and support our customers in their crucial HRM & Payroll data reporting needs. You will analyze HRM and Payroll data, design and implement data feeds and deliver reports in our HRM Analytics Tool that uses the data from our HRM and Payroll Applications. Those applications do have a broad data spectrum in personnel data, Sickness , Absence, Expenses and much more, that our customers use in overviews and combine to use for their financing needs and company performance and operational reports.
In our existing HRM and Payroll solution we offer a wide range of reporting possibilities but with our HRM Analytics solution we expect to gain more flexibility in generating reports and combining data for and by our customers themselves. Next to the reporting possibilities this solution is also used to share data on request via our API’s. Your main focus will be on this reporting journey.
Besides your focus and expertise for reporting, you will also work with and alongside other Business Analysts in designing and implementing solutions in other areas of our HRM product. This team of Business Analysts has close contact with our customers and plays an important role in areas such as: assessing the inflow of ideas via the idea portal on the community; customer insights (pNPS analysis, CES results); realizing correct documentation (such as manuals and release notes). We provide a great set of tools and methods to support you in your role as Business Analyst by providing training for impact mapping, sketching and much more. Furthermore, as a Business Analyst, based on your customer knowledge you have a strong influence on the prioritization or functionalities to deliver to our customers and work closely with our Product Manager.
What do we ask of you?
We are looking for a passionate colleague who, together with us, will put Visma.net on the Dutch market! To find the best fit we are looking for the following:
- You are a great and fun person to work with. You are open minded and consider yourself a team player. You enjoy working with a team, but are also well capable to take on and complete tasks independently.
- Communication is always key! You have a central role and clear communication to all stakeholders (ie the development team, the service desk, consultants, the customer, the management) is essential. You are able to present your analysis to various audiences.
- We expect you to build strong relationships with our stakeholders and customers.
- You have a hands-on mentality and you will get things done. Your focus is on progress and realizing results.
- You are not afraid of complex situations and enjoy unraveling and articulating those into practical software solutions.
- You love digging into details, are analytical and are able to move from high level focus back to the details.
- You are curious. You will make it your priority to fully understand both customer and business needs, complexities and impact.
- Experience and expertise with reporting (building reports, combining / acquiring data) is preferred but not essential
- You find it very important that features should be easy to use, useful and unburden the end users.
- You are able to express yourself in good English both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer you as a Business Analyst?
The Visma.net HRM development team consists of 21 passionate colleagues in different disciplines who cannot wait to work with you and bring the most state of the art HRM system to the market. The group is distributed over multiple teams and you will be part of one of those. You will end up in a no-nonsense culture, in which you are treated as a person and we support each other to make the best of it. The teams have many challenges in a growing market and we continuously have to make smart choices together. You will have the opportunity to independently take on your tasks and fulfill them. There are various options within Visma to further develop yourself and to grow into different roles.
- location Amersfoort (NL), Cork (IE) or Riga(LT), or any other Visma Competence Center;
- employment: 32-40 hours;
- Salary between €4000 and €5250.
Interested in this vacancy Business Analyst HRM Reporting?
Interested in the vacancy Business Analyst? Then apply via the button. Given the international nature of the position, we request that you prepare your CV and motivation letter in English. If you want more information first, please contact Boycke Houwen via email@example.com